Systems Engineer or ready to become one!
Are you the Neanex Systems Engineer we are looking for?
Neanex is a start-up based in Antwerp.
We provide information management services on large scale construction & engineering projects in Europe.
For our Systems Engineering Service we are looking for passionate team members with first experience on construction & engineering projects in Netherlands and / or Belgium.
Are you digital adept?
Looking for a steep learning experience?
Always up for a challenge and passionate about or willing to become passionate about construction?
We offer challenging environment:
- work on largest Infrastructure project in Europe with the largest players
- top team
- hybrid way of working
- top salary package with home working fee, mobility budget, ...
Neanex makes the built environment more sustainable through data driven asset insights.
Efficient, Insightful, Easy.
We help AECO professionals to gain the competitive advantage and do things differently by unleashing potential of data.
As a business analist you support our customers to make sure they become data driven.
Together with your Neanex project manager or a senior consultant you support customers in getting their information process right! You look for solutions and set them up with Neanex software.
We are valued for our expertise and known for our quality and helpfulness.
We are cutting edge and we dare to experiment.
We are an autonomous group of equals.
We are averse to machismo, two-faced behaviour and corporate games.
In our commonalities we feel connected.
Our ambition is to shape the future of designing, building and maintaining critical assets by unleashing the potential of data. So our clients as an asset owner are smart building, smart asset and digital twin ready from day zero.
We want to make our clients less dependent on single software suppliers, to offer the freedom of choice.
Neanex Portal, our top notch software platform is a Digital Asset Register that combines asset information from different sources throughout the complete asset life cycle.
In this way we offer Asset Information as a Service.
Description of the Neanex Service Team
Our team is responsible for improving business processes of clients.
- Systems Engineering support by setting up and maintaining Relatics and other tooling
- Information Management Advice
- Services around our Neanex Portal to set up our tooling in the center of asset information management
This young dynamic bunch works hard every day, as it was day zero with designing semantic information models, configuration of our Neanex Portal software platform and advising and training clients on formal ways of working.
Examples of projects are:
Implementing Neanex Portal within the IT-landscape of an Asset Owner or Contractor in Belgium & the Netherlands.
Information management Services for long term AECO projects as well in building, infrastructure and industrial projects.
Implementation of Systems Engineering methods and tools, but also our Neanex Portal, in one of the largest constructions sites in Europe.
As Systems Engineer you will work on client projects and will be responsible for research and problem solving in a primarily Dutch-speaking environment.
In this role you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your colleagues.
- Take the lead on running workshops, gathering information and conduct interviews with customers
- In depth analysis of business processes and information flows
- Designing information models
- Configuring software (Relatics, Neanex Portal, QA/QC tools, BI tools,..)
- Prepare requirements and wishes for software (Neanex Portal)
- Effectively communicate results and insights
- Participate in knowledge sharing and update your knowledge on hot topics
You strive to make Neanex the partner for information management in the AECO sector with strong expertise on the one hand and a top notch software platform on the other.
- You ave at bachelor or master thinking level, with an interest in applied technical sciences (architecture, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.), business administration, information management or information technology.
- You have a first experience as Systems Engineer with contractor, engineering firm or asset owner.
You can work independently for setting up specifications in design, pre -design and execution phase.
To verify existing design, verification plans ,... does not scare you.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Possess strong technical attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organised and good analytical skills.
- Interest in software tool requirements analysis, design and implementation, as well as process- and information modelling methods or willing to deep dive in this stuff!
Experience and feeling with a start-up / scale up environment, where challenges & ambitions are high and team effort is the way to reach our goals. Entrepreneurship is your nature.
You love to work in an independent way. You love to schedule your own work. But are a team player at hart.
You get energy from exceeding customer expectations and you manage the stakeholders in a project in a natural way because you spot the group dynamics.
You speak fluent Dutch and English. French or other languages is a plus.
You choose Neanex because of the growth potential and entrepreneurial spirit that is your middle name.
Clear interest in diving into software analysis, design and implementation.
Knowledge of, or affinity with the construction industry and its processes is a plus.
For any question regarding this vacancy, reach out to Josefien Vanhuyse 0032 477 99 13 58
Send us your motivation and a link to your LinkedIn profile via email@example.com